Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Honeymoon reservations

Ryan and I like to get the most out of our vacations. Our first trip together we took a cruise to Bermuda that left from NYC, thus allowing us to also have a New York vacation. We plan on doing the same for our honeymoon. Our cruise leaves from Florida so what else could we cram in? DISNEYWORLD! I had an alarm on my phone for exactly 180 days prior to the date we would be there so I could start making some reservations. Here is what we plan on doing:

Dinner at the Hollywood Brown Derby followed by a showing of Fantasmic with special seats.
Watching the Fireworks on the Tomorrowland Terrace while enjoying the dessert buffet.
High tea at the Grand Floridian.
Dinner at Victoria and Albert.
Sandwiches at Earl of Sandwich.
Breakfast at the Crystal Palace with Pooh and PIGLET

That's all I've done so far! I have to wait paitently for May so I can buy the Mickey's not so scary Halloween Party tickets. Very, very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment